Two healthy locally made snacks (from Long Beach and Santa Barbara!), a California field guide to help you plan your summer adventures, and a relaxing bath bomb that smells amazing. This month, these are our top favorite products, and each one is made by a small local business in California.
Premium Jerky Strips, by Chudabeef
This jerky is not only handsome, but delicious. It features a pure take on jerky, with tons of smoky peppery goodness. Made in Long Beach, this artisan jerky is made without gluten, nitrates, or artificial ingredients. We love it because it's such a great protein-packed snack!
California Field Guide, by Wildsam
Plan your summer adventures with this well designed little book! It reveals the essence of the Golden State through local stories, travel intel and modern lore, seeking out the real and rooted things, what's truly authentic and sharing the soul of a place, for travelers and locals alike. Some features include:
- An epic 16-day plan for taking the quintessential (but non-touristy) California road trip
- Day trips with local tips for Berkeley, Venice, Sonoma, Ojai, Palm Springs, Mendocino and more
- Expert picks for oyster sheds, throwback cinemas, u-pick-em farms, hidden beaches, small town festivals and more
- Archival treasures from Hollywood, Alcatraz, Esalen, Big Sur and other iconic locales
- Distilled recommendations for California books, films, and albums that stand the test of time
Lavender Bath Bomb, by Project G26
Relax. You deserve it. Get your bath going with this soothing lavender bath bomb, made with 100% natural, food grade ingredients: organic shea butter, french clay, dead sea salt, algae, matcha green tea and essential oils. We're big fans of every day luxuries, and this gorgeous little package is exactly that!
Clean Cookie Bites, by Sun & Swell
Perfect for snacking right from the pouch, Sun & Swell Clean Cookies are made with only whole, real foods, and no-added sugars. Ingredients include oats, dates, cashews, and cinnamon. The Oatmeal Cacao Chip Cookies are a fan favorite and satisfy any sweet tooth.
Check out other California made favorites: